Fox 3.0" Factory Race Series External Bypass Piggyback Reservoir Shock
Fox's Factory Race Series external bypass shocks are the cornerstone of a race-winning suspension. FOX devotes countless hours of research and development to design suspension that withstands incredible punishment and provides consistent performance you can rely on.
Bypass shocks provide shaft postion sensitive and directional damping. The external adjustments makes tuning quicker and easier. Fox makes their byapss shocks with one goal in mind: to win races.
Regardless of whether you are flying high over the desert or struggling to stick to a rock face on an off-camber climb, Fox's bypass shocks will give you the damping performance and suspension control to get the job done. They come in several configurations that will fit your application perfectly.
Rotating Body Cap (RBC)
Fox's Rotating Body Cap (RBC) technology allows quick and easy 360 degree positioning of the top eyelt in relation to the shocks reservoir and bypass tubes, the rotating body cap is easily adjusted with basic hand tools to achieve optimal chassis clearance.
Shock Family Features:
- Body - Smooth bore and honed seamless steel
- Body Plating - Zinc plated and clear coated for a long lasting finish
- Components - Black anodized, CNC machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Piston - 7075 hard-anodized high-flow aluminum piston
- Valving - Tunable, velocity sensitive deburred valve shims
- Seals - High-temp Viton® Redundant sealing pack system with main seal, wiper seal and scraper seal
- Oil - JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Shafts - 7/8" 17-4 H900 hard chrome plated stainless steel
- Bearing - Spherical -10 series, PFTE-lined, heat-treated alloy steel
Sold Individually, not as a pair or set
- Every two shocks is a left/right (mirrored) pair
- 1.50" mounting width with 1/2" bolt
- Fox 3,2/70 valving