Fox 2.5" Performance Series Coil-Over Remote Reservoir Shock
Fox's Off-road Performance Series coil-over shocks take advantage of their tried and-true coil-over design and incorporates features like rubber braided steel hoses with high-flow fittings for improved durability and performance.
Pinch-bolt spring preload rings allow easy ride height and preload adjustment and retain the top quality racing coil selected to deliver your optimal spring rate. Fox's off-road Performance Series coil-over shocks will suspend your vehicle’s weight and provide their race-proven, performance damping technology to tame the toughest terrain. If you are looking for a comfortable ride and predictable off-road handling, look no further..
Shock Family Features:
- Body - Smooth bore and honed seamless steel
- Body Plating - Zinc plated for a long-lasting finish
- Components - Black anodized, CNC machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Piston - Race developed high flow design
- Valving - Tunable, velocity sensitive deburred valve shims
- Hose - -8 ORB O-ring port hose fittings for superior seal with remote reservoirs
- Seals - Redundant sealing pack system, main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Oil - JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Shafts - 7/8" hard chrome plated, heat-treated alloy steel
- Bearing - Spherical -10 series, PFTE-lined, heat-treated alloy steel
Fox's Dual Speed Compression adjuster are the pinnacle of on the fly smooth body tuning performance and a great addition to any shock. By adding valving to the reservoir you are reducing cavitation and also inputting heat to the oil at a location that it's easiest to cool. These adjusters can change your low speed valving by over 100% which lets you dial in your ride how you want it. Even if you never touch the adjusters you are still getting benefit from the additional valving in the reservoir.
All coil-over shocks come with required spring hardware, including lower spring retainer, upper pinch bolt, spring slider/divider, and dual rate cross over rings.
Each shock includes 2 rubber reservoir mounting blocks and 2 stainless steel worm drive hose clamps. Typical mounting locations for the reservoir include to the body of the shock or to cage tubework
- 1.50" mounting width with 1/2" bolt
- Fox 50/70 valving
Uses 3.0" ID springs (Sold seperately)
Sold Individually, not as a pair or set