Fox 3.0" Factory Race Series Coil-Over Internal Bypass Piggyback Reservoir Shock w/ DSC Adjuster
Fox's Factory Race Series coil-over shocks are the foundation of a race-winning suspension. They epitomize efficiency by combining our race-proven damping technology with a means to suspend the vehicle in one easy-to-mount assembly.
Regardless of whether you are flying high over the desert or struggling to stick to a rock face on an off-camber climb, our coil-overs will give you the damping performance, suspension control and proper spring rate to get the job done. They come in several rock-solid configurations that will fit your application perfectly.
Internal Bypass (IBP):
Position-sensitive internal-bypass control in a coil-over body. For classes that mandate a single shock per wheel or anyone who wants it all. Provides bypass damping and suspends the vehicle in a compact lightweight package. Fox's patented tnternal bypass technology offers position sensitibe damping that adapts to any terrain on or off the raod, provifings a plush, predicatable ride everywhere you go.
Dual Speed Compression (DSC) Adjuster:
Add remarkable versatility and precise tuning with Fox's DSC adjuster. A simple twist of either two adjuster knobs allows 10 separate low-speed and 12 high-speed compression levels. Included new black anodized aluminum reservoir increases cooling efficiency.
Rotating Reservoir Bridge (RRB):
Fox's Rotating Reservoir Bridge (RRB) technology allows quick and easy 360 degree positioning of the shock reservoir with a spanner wrench to achieve optimal chassis clearance.
Shock Family Features:
- Body - Smooth bore and honed seamless steel
- Body Plating - Zinc plated and clear coated for a long lasting finish
- Components - Black anodized, CNC machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Piston - 7075 hard-anodized high-flow aluminum piston
- Valving - Tunable, velocity sensitive deburred valve shims
- Seals - High-temp Viton® Redundant sealing pack system with main seal, wiper seal and scraper seal
- Oil - JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Shafts - 7/8" 17-4 H900 hard chrome plated stainless steel
- Bearing - Spherical -10 series, PFTE-lined, heat-treated alloy steel
All coil-over shocks come with required spring hardware, including lower spring retainer, upper preload adjuster, preload lock ring, spring slider/divider, and dual rate cross over rings.
- 1.50" mounting width with 1/2" bolt
- Fox 3,2/50 valving
Uses 3.75" or 3.63" ID springs (Sold seperately)
Sold Individually, not as a pair or set