03-09 4Runner/FJ 0-3.5" Stage 1 Suspension System
This is our entry level suspension system for the 2003-2009 Toyota 4Runner and 2007-2009 FJ Cruiser. The Stage 1 system works well in most on and off-road scenarios by significantly improving factory body roll and overall driving ability. ICON 2.5 Series front coilover shocks feature a vehicle-specific tune to give your Toyota 4Runner/FJ Cruiser great ride quality on or off-road, and they are adjustable from 0 to 3.5" of lift. Our rear 2.0 Aluminum Series shocks in this system are tuned to match the front 2.5 Series coilovers in every aspect, providing smooth and consistent damping performance front to rear. This system is finished off with a pair of 2" lift rear coil springs that have been engineered to further improve ride quality and handling.
ALL ICON FJ Cruiser & 4Runner Systems Feature:
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock with no change in towing capacity
- Vehicle specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior shock damping and control
- Adjustable coilovers from 0-3.5"
- 6061 Aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coilover shock body with 7/8 shaft (2.5” bodies)
- Aluminum shock body promotes more efficient cooling (2.0” bodies)
- FK rod end bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection (where applicable)
- 100% Bolt-on system - no drilling, cutting, or welding necessary for install
- Made in the USA
Stage 1 Kit (IVD-K53051) Includes:
- Standard Travel Adjustable 2.5” Coil-over Shock Kit
- 2" Lift Rear Coil-spring Kit
- ICON V.S. 2.0 Aluminum Series Rear Mono-tube Shocks w/ Internal Reservoir
WHEEL & TIRE FITMENT INFO:
- OEM Wheels & Tires: Yes
- Aftermarket Wheels: 8.5” Wide, 4.5” Backspacing
- Aftermarket Tires: 33" x 11.50” (LT285/70R17 or equivalent)
- Larger Tires May Fit but Fender Trimming and Modifications will be Required.