Camburg 05-21 Toyota Tacoma Pre/4wd Performance X-Joint Upper Arm Kit
Rounding out 2020, Camburg updated their performance ball-joint upper arms to use NEW Camburg X-Joint pre-installed along with a billet cap kit. The arms are ready to bolt up out of the box.
Camburg developed the new Camburg X-Joint as an extreme performance, all-weather, all conditions, high angle ball-joint for their Camburg performance ball joint upper control arms. These are much higher quality, considerably stronger and have an improved boot design that allows for higher angle use, better greasing and increased longevity. With higher strength heat-treated materials and an improved design, Camburg were able to vastly improve upon what was available on the market. These are fully sealed and perfect for extreme conditions, so dirt, sand, rain, mud and snow are no match for them. The dual lip seal design on the boot insures the outside elements don’t make their way in and contaminate the grease and joint.
The grease zerk fitting allows you to grease them on the truck without having to remove the boot. The Camburg X-Joint is designed specifically for Camburg's ball-joint upper arms for optimum fit and maximum wheel travel.
These arms gives many of the same benefits their uniball upper arms offer at a lower cost. The ball-joint arms also hold up better under wet harsh conditions compared to a uniball since it’s a sealed & greased joint. By building an upper arm to re-angle the ball-joint, you’re able to gain more wheel travel with extended length coilovers from Bilstein, FOX, King and Icon and keep the joint in its normal operating range. These arms also correct the suspension geometry by increasing much needed caster compared to stock arms which improves handling and allows for a wider range of alignment adjustment. The tubular construction also gives you more tire & shock clearance compared to the weaker stock stamped sheet metal arm.Features:
- CNC bent tubes MIG welded
- Thicker .156″ wall round tubing
- Polyurethane frame pivot bushings with grease-able zerk fittings
- Camburg X-Joints pre-installed
- Billet aluminum covers
- Matte black powder-coating
- All necessary hardware included and ready to install
- Made in the USA in-house
- Designed for 1-3″ of lift
- Upper Arms
- Hardware Kit
- Billet X-Joint Covers
- Track Width: Stock
- Wheel Size: 16"-20"
- Max Backspacing: 4.75"
- Tire Size: 31"-33"
- Alignment Specs: Stock toe & camber, max caster
- Fits 6 lug 4wd and Prerunner 2wd models only
- With so many variables of wheel size, offset/backspacing, tire size, brands and styles, the amount of lift and specific suspension components, etc., you may need to trim the plastic inner fenders and/or modify the body mount behind the front tires to eliminate tire rubbing.