Fox 2.5" Factory Race Series Remote Reservoir Shock
Fox's off-road Factory Race Series smooth body shock has the durable race-proven internal parts and performance damping technology you expect with unique features found only in the Performance Series line.
The rebuildable and serviceable race shock design allows you to take the shock apart for rebuilding and/or internal valving adjustments if desired. You can count on FOX to provide the exceptional damping you demand in any terrain. Experience for yourself the incredible performance and precise control that our off-road Factory Race Series smooth body shocks deliver.
Shock Family Features:
- Body - Smooth bore and honed seamless steel
- Body Plating - Zinc plated and clear coated for a long lasting finish
- Components - Black anodized, CNC machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Hose - Cloth covered braided steel -10 hose for improved durability features high flow feild serviable fittings
- Valving - Tunable, velocity sensitive deburred valve shims
- Seals - High-temp Viton® redundant sealing pack system with main seal, wiper seal and scraper seal*
- Oil - JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Shafts - 7/8" 17-4 Stainless Steel
- Bearing - Spherical -10 series, PFTE-lined, heat-treated alloy steel
Each shock includes 2 rubber reservoir mounting blocks and 2 stainless steel worm drive hose clamps. Typical mounting locations for the reservoir include to the body of the shock or to cage tubework.
- 1.50" mounting width with 1/2" bolt
- Fox 50/70 valving
Sold Individually, not as a pair or set
Fox's Dual Speed Compression adjuster are the pinnacle of on the fly smooth body tuning performance and a great addition to any shock. By adding valving to the reservoir you are reducing cavitation and also inputting heat to the oil at a location that it's easiest to cool. These adjusters can change your low speed valving by over 100% which lets you dial in your ride how you want it. Even if you never touch the adjusters you are still getting benefit from the additional valving in the reservoir.