Rough Country 97-06 Jeep TJ High Clearance Skid Plate
Put the shovel to rest with Rough Country's new High Clearance Skid Plate. Made from heavy-duty quarter inch steel, this super tough belly pan protects the underside of your vehicle from off-road hazards. With its innovative design the skid plate sits snug to the vehicle, avoiding hang-ups your factory plate can't and allowing an additional 2" of clearance. The pronounced lip traverses rocks and dirt with ease. A powdercoat helps ward off the elements as well as it gives the vehicle a killer look.
- Made from heavy-duty quarter inch steel!
- Gain up to 2" of additional clearance!
- Slip Yoke Eliminator is required on non-rubicon models
- CV Driveshaft is required on Rubicon model lifts 4"+
- 1" Motor Mount Lift is required
- 1.25" Body Lift Kit is required
- Install Time: 3 - 4 hours
- High clearance skid plate
- Transmission mounting plate
- NP231 Slip Yoke Eliminator (AAI-50-7906) - Once you have lifted your Jeep and installed bigger tires on it, the stress on the slip yoke or rear output shaft is often too much. This kit includes everything to modify your transfer case, this kit does require our extended travel driveshaft.**Rubicon models do not need SYE kit.**
- Rubicon Compressor Relocation Bracket (RCO-1123) - For Rubicon models only
- 1.25" Body Lift Kit (RCO-1157) - This Rough Country Body Lift provides a full 1.25" of additional tire clearance, as opposed to the standard 1" provided by most other manufacturers. The 1.25" spacers nest with the factory body mounts keeping the body properly aligned with the frame. This design provides lift while retaining the noise and vibration canceling characteristics of the factory mounts
- CV Rear Driveshaft - This custom CV extended travel driveshaft helps to prevent driveline vibration and the rear ouput shaft from breaking. Required with slip yoke eliminator kit
- Motor Mount Lift (RCO-1156) - This kit is the perfect addition to any Jeep with a 1" - 3" body lift or for those installing a belly up pan. This kit tips the rear of the transfer case down slightly, correcting pinion angle.
The online system is not able to always accurately calculate the shipping for larger items. There may be instances where you will be contacted after your order has been placed in order to verify any changes in the shipping costs such as freight and handling.