Total Chaos 2016+ Mid Travel Rear Tacoma Spring Under Conversion (with Springs)
- Increase suspension up travel for a smoother ride quality, and maximize articulation and comfort while off road.
- TOTAL CHAOS designed this kit to offer a light duty or heavy duty specific spring pack from Deaver Leaf Spring. (Springs are included)
- Light weight springs are intended for trucks that will not regularly have added bed weight. Light Duty Spring Part #'s 3703-U644R/3703-U645L
- Heavy duty springs are designed for trucks with regular heavy loads such as camper shells, motorcycles, bed racks and equipment. Heavy Duty Spring Part #'s 3703-U539LHD/3703-U540RHD
- Eliminate driver side bed sag on your Tacoma. Deaver now offers a driver & passenger side specific rear leaf spring. Driver side spring has additional arch to level the truck.
- Retain factory rear shock mounts. Custom shock mounts can be installed to maximize wheel travel.
- Prerunner model Tacoma's will require drive line modifications. Adding a slip yoke on the front end is necessary.
- Welding is required for this installation.
- Designed to work with factory rubber bump stops or the TOTAL CHAOS 2.0 bump stop system for FOX & KING.
- Wheel spacers must be installed to use stock wheels with the TC air bump or custom rear shock mounts built off the outer frame rail.
- Wheel travel specs: Wheel travel with stock mounting location shocks- 9.5"
- Wheel travel with custom shock mounts- Capable of 11"
- Kit includes: Springs, spring bushings & inner sleeves, U-bolts, Shackles with bushings & inner sleeves. Gusseted U-bolt plates. Weld on spring perches. Bump stop relocation mounts.
The online system is not able to always accurately calculate the shipping for larger items. There may be instances where you will be contacted after your order has been placed in order to verify any changes in the shipping costs such as freight and handling.