Trail-Gear 1979-1995 Toyota 22R/E Pickup/4Runner Full Hydraulic Steering Kit
Trail-Gear is proud to bring you the first complete Toyota Full Hydraulic Steering Kit. This kit comes with everything needed to build a fully hydraulic steering system. All mounting brackets are included and have been specifically designed for Toyota applications and ease of installation.
This kit takes all the guess work out of setting up a hydraulic steering system. The pump has an all steel housing and puts out 4.5 GPM of flow and 1650 PSI of pressure. All high pressure hoses are steel braided with crimped-on ends. This kit is ideal for use with links and also works with most leaf spring applications. Our kit is the most user friendly kit on the market, we thought of everything so you don''t have to.
- 6, 8", or 10"" Double Ended Ram and Clevis Kit
- Orbital (100ml, 125ml, or 160ml)
- Full Hydraulic Steering Pump with Pulley
- Tie Rod Kit
- Double Ended Ram Mounting Kit
- Steering Column
- Orbital Mounting Kit
- Reservoir with Filter
- Reservoir Bracket
- Power steering belt
- Complete hose kit
- All necessary hardware
- If you are using Trail-Gear's Rock Assault 9 Front Axle Housing, you will need to use a 10" ram for your steering setup.
- Works with most leaf spring applications, please call our technicians to ensure compatibility before making your purchase.
- Use only standard power steering fluid with this product. The use of ATF fluid, semi-synthetic fluid, or full synthetic fluid is not recommended and will void the warranty.
- TOYOTA PICKUP (1979-1995) -4cyl Only-
- TOYOTA 4RUNNER (1985-1995) -4cyl Only-