Falcon Shocks TJ/LJ 3 Piggyback Shock Absorbers
TJ Falcon Series 3 Piggyback Shock Absorbers feature a fixed rate with increased capacity for the oil and gas charge allowing for better performance and less heat buildup compared to monotube shocks.
Front shocks feature a unique piggyback design with the reservoir positioned horizontally to increase clearance with large tires during articulation and turning.
The rear shock positions the body and reservoir at the bottom to eliminate shaft damage from rocks kicked up by the tires.
Fits all TJ Wrangler and TJ Wrangler Unlimited models.
Note: Adjustable cartridge upgrade kits NOT available for TJ Falcon Series 3 Piggyback Shock Absorbers.
- TJ corner-specific shock absorber w/ race-inspired performance
- Piggyback fluid passage design flows 6 times more oil than restrictive reservoir hose designs as well as eliminates common leakage issues found in banjo and swivel fittings
- Maximum shaft diameter for optimal adjustability range
- Front shock features unique piggyback design with horizontal reservoir to increase clearance for large tires
- Rear shock body and reservoir positioned on bottom eliminates shaft damage
- Two (2) Series 3 Piggyback front shock absorbers
- Two (2) Series 3 Piggyback rear shock absorbers