Fox 2.0" Factory Race Series Coil-Over Remote Reservoir Shock, 7/8" Shaft
Fox's Factory Race Series coil-over shocks are the foundation of a race-winning suspension. They epitomize efficiency by combining our race-proven damping technology with a means to suspend the vehicle in one easy-to-mount assembly.
Regardless of whether you are flying high over the desert or struggling to stick to a rock face on an off-camber climb, our coil-overs will give you the damping performance, suspension control and proper spring rate to get the job done. They come in several rock-solid configurations that will fit your application perfectly.
Shock Family Features:
- Body - Smooth bore and honed seamless steel
- Body Plating - Zinc plated and clear coated for a long lasting finish
- Components - Black anodized, CNC machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Valving - Tunable, velocity sensitive deburred valve shims
- Hose - Stainless Steel braided -8 hose for improved durability features high flow crimped fittings
- Seals - Redundant sealing pack system with main seal, wiper seal and scraper seal
- Oil - JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Shafts - 7/8" 17-4 H900 hard chrome plated stainless steel
- Bearing - Spherical -8 series, PFTE-lined, heat-treated alloy steel
All coil-over shocks come with required spring hardware, including lower spring retainer, upper preload adjuster, preload lock ring, spring slider/divider, and dual rate cross over rings.
Each shock includes 2 rubber reservoir mounting blocks and 2 stainless steel worm drive hose clamps. Typical mounting locations for the reservoir include to the body of the shock or to cage tubework
- 1.25" mounting width with 1/2" bolt
- Fox 50/70 valving
Uses 2.5" ID springs (Sold seperately)
Sold Individually, not as a pair or set
Fox's Dual Speed Compression adjuster are the pinnacle of on the fly coilover tuning performance and a great addition to any shock. By adding valving to the reservoir you are reducing cavitation and also inputting heat to the oil at a location that it's easiest to cool. These adjusters can change your low speed valving by over 100% which lets you dial in your ride how you want it. Even if you never touch the adjusters you are still getting benefit from the additional valving in the reservoir.