Fox 2.0 Factory Race Series Smooth Body Remote Reservoir Shock
Fox's off-road Factory Race Series smooth body shock have the durable race-proven internal parts and performance damping technology you expect with unique features found only in the Factory Race Series line.
The rebuildable and serviceable race shock design allows you to take the shock apart for rebuilding and/or internal valving adjustments if desired. You can count on FOX to provide the exceptional damping you demand in any terrain. Experience for yourself the incredible performance and precise control that our off-road Factory Race Series smooth body shocks deliver.
Shock Family Features:
- Body - Plating Zinc plated and clear coated for a long lasting finish
- Components - Black anodized, CNC machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Hose - Stainless Steel braided -5 hose for improved durability features high flow crimped fittings
- Valving - Tunable, velocity sensitive deburred valve shims
- Seals - High-temp Viton® redundant sealing pack system with main seal, wiper seal and scraper seal*
- Oil - JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Shafts - 5/8" hard chrome plated, heat-treated steel
- Bearing - Spherical -8 series, PFTE-lined, heat-treated alloy steel
- 1.25" mounting width with 1/2" bolt
- Fox 30/90 valving
- Each shock includes 2 rubber reservoir mounting blocks and 2 stainless steel worm drive hose clamps.
- Sold Individually, not as a pair or set
|Travel||Shaft Size||Compressed||Extended||Reservoir Size||Reservoir Hose Length|