Fox 2.0 Performance Series Universal Stem Top Remote Reservoir Shock
The aluminum bodied Performance Series 2.0 Reservoir smooth body shock delivers FOX's industry leading and race dominating performance in an affordable, hassle-free bolt on package. Its heat reducing design includes a metal impacted clear anodized aluminum shock body that dissipates heat faster than a conventional steel body shock.
Its external reservoir allows for increase oil and nitrogen capacity while delivering striking race look. The included black anodized reservoir mounting clamp and other components are CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum. The race developed high flow damping piston matched with application specific valving provides the Performance Series 2.0 Reservoir shock a predicable ride quality capable of handling the roughest road conditions.
Sold Individually, not as a pair or set
Shock Family Features:
- Body - 2.0” Impact extruded and CNC machined 6061-T6 clear anodized aluminum one-piece body resists rust over time
- Body Plating - Clear-anodized for a durable finish
- Reservoir - 2.0" Smooth bore 6061-T6 Aluminum is hard anodized
- Components - Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Shaft - 5/8" hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel
- Piston - Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Hose - Stainless steel braided -5 hose for improved durability
- Valving - Application specific valving to maximize performance
- Seals - Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Oil - JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Eyelet Bushings - Quiet nitrile rubber allows for increased suspension articulation
Includes billet reservoir clamp
Fox Universal stem top Performance Series shocks utilize common stem top and a 1.5" mounting width with 1/2" bolt lower eyelet.