Fox 2.5" Factory Race Series Air Bump Stop
Off-road Factory Race Series bump stops were developed with top off-road racing teams to provide precise control of the last few inches of suspension travel. By applying our race-proven damping technology in a purpose-built, stand-alone component, you can use every bit of suspension travel without harsh bottoming.
The built-in FOX Air Valve (FAV) Valve allows precise nitrogen charge adjustments to provide a wide range of bottoming control. The durable construction and replaceable Delrin® strike pad are built to take the abuse while providing predictable and quiet operation.
Shock Family Features:
- Body - Smooth bore and honed seamless steel
- Body Plating - Zinc plated for a long-lasting finish
- Components - Black anodized, CNC machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Piston - 6061-T6 hard-anodized high-flow aluminum piston
- Valving - Tunable, velocity sensitive deburred valve shims
- Seals - Redundant sealing pack system, main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Oil - JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Pad - Replaceable Delrin® strike pad
- Shaft - Hard chromed 4130 steel
Note: Sold Individually, not as a pair or set.