Fox 2.5" Factory Race Series Coil-Over Internal Bypass Piggyback Reservoir Shock
Fox's Factory Race Series coil-over shocks are the foundation of a race-winning suspension. They epitomize efficiency by combining our race-proven damping technology with a means to suspend the vehicle in one easy-to-mount assembly.
Regardless of whether you are flying high over the desert or struggling to stick to a rock face on an off-camber climb, our coil-overs will give you the damping performance, suspension control and proper spring rate to get the job done. They come in several rock-solid configurations that will fit your application perfectly.
Internal Bypass (IBP):
Position-sensitive internal-bypass control in a coil-over body. For classes that mandate a single shock per wheel or anyone who wants it all. Provides bypass damping and suspends the vehicle in a compact lightweight package. Fox's patented tnternal bypass technology offers position sensitibe damping that adapts to any terrain on or off the raod, provifings a plush, predicatable ride everywhere you go.
Rotating Reservoir Bridge (RRB):
Fox's Rotating Reservoir Bridge (RRB) technology allows quick and easy 360 degree positioning of the shock reservoir with a spanner wrench to achieve optimal chassis clearance.
Shock Family Features:
- Body - Smooth bore and honed seamless steel
- Body Plating - Zinc plated and clear coated for a long lasting finish
- Components - Black anodized, CNC machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Piston - 7075 hard-anodized high-flow aluminum piston
- Valving - Tunable, velocity sensitive deburred valve shims
- Seals - High-temp Viton® Redundant sealing pack system with main seal, wiper seal and scraper seal
- Oil - JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Shafts - 7/8" 17-4 H900 hard chrome plated stainless steel
- Bearing - Spherical -10 series, PFTE-lined, heat-treated alloy steel
All coil-over shocks come with required spring hardware, including lower spring retainer, upper preload adjuster, preload lock ring, spring slider/divider, and dual rate cross over rings.
Fox's Dual Speed Compression adjuster are the pinnacle of on the fly smooth body tuning performance and a great addition to any shock. By adding valving to the reservoir you are reducing cavitation and also inputting heat to the oil at a location that it's easiest to cool. These adjusters can change your low speed valving by over 100% which lets you dial in your ride how you want it. Even if you never touch the adjusters you are still getting benefit from the additional valving in the reservoir.
- 1.50" mounting width with 1/2" bolt
- Fox 2,1/70 valving
Uses 3.0" ID springs (Sold seperately)
Sold Individually, not as a pair or set