Fox 2.5 Factory Race Series Coil-Over Piggyback Reservoir Shock
Fox's Factory Race Series coil-over shocks are the foundation of a race-winning suspension. They epitomize efficiency by combining theirrace-proven damping technology with a means to suspend the vehicle in one easy-to-mount assembly.
Regardless of whether you are flying high over the desert or struggling to stick to a rock face on an off-camber climb, our coil-overs will give you the damping performance, suspension control and proper spring rate to get the job done. They come in several rock-solid configurations that will fit your application perfectly.
DUAL SPEED COMPRESSION (DSC) ADJUSTER
Add remarkable versatility and precise tuning with Fox's DSC adjuster. A simple twist of either two adjuster knobs allows 10 separate low-speed and 12 high-speed compression levels. Included new black anodized aluminum reservoir increases cooling efficiency.
ROTATING RESERVOIR BRIDGE (RRB)
Fox's Rotating Reservoir Bridge (RRB) technology allows quick and easy 360 degree positioning of the shock reservoir with a spanner wrench to achieve optimal chassis clearance.
- Body - Smooth bore and honed seamless steel
- Body Plating - Zinc plated and clear coated for a long lasting finish
- Components - Black anodized, CNC machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Piston - 7075 hard-anodized high-flow aluminum piston
- Valving - Tunable, velocity sensitive deburred valve shims
- Seals - High-temp Viton® Redundant sealing pack system with main seal, wiper seal and scraper seal
- Oil - JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Shafts - 7/8" 17-4 H900 hard chrome plated stainless steel
- Bearing - Spherical -10 series, PFTE-lined, heat-treated alloy steel
All coil-over shocks come with required spring hardware, including lower spring retainer, upper preload adjuster, preload lock ring, spring slider/divider, and dual rate cross over rings.
-1.50" mounting width with 1/2" bolt
-Fox 50/70 valving
Uses 3.0" ID springs (Sold separately)
Sold Individually, not as a pair or set
|Travel||Shaft Size||Compressed||Extended||Reservoir Size|