Fox 2.5 Performance Series Coil-Over Remote Reservoir Shock
Fox's Off-road Performance Series coil-over shocks take advantage of their tried and-true coil-over design and incorporates features like rubber braided steel hoses with high-flow fittings for improved durability and performance.
Pinch-bolt spring preload rings allow easy ride height and preload adjustment and retain the top quality racing coil selected to deliver your optimal spring rate. Fox's off-road Performance Series coil-over shocks will suspend your vehicle’s weight and provide their race-proven, performance damping technology to tame the toughest terrain. If you are looking for a comfortable ride and predictable off-road handling, look no further.
Dual Speed Compression (DSC) Adjuster:
Add remarkable versatility and precise tuning with Fox's DSC adjuster. A simple twist of either two adjuster knobs allows 10 separate low-speed and 12 high-speed compression levels. Included new black anodized aluminum reservoir increases cooling efficiency.
Shock Family Features:
- Body - Smooth bore and honed seamless steel
- Body Plating - Zinc plated for a long-lasting finish
- Components - Black anodized, CNC machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Piston - Race developed high flow design
- Valving - Tunable, velocity sensitive deburred valve shims
- Hose - -8 ORB O-ring port hose fittings for superior seal with remote reservoirs
- Seals - Redundant sealing pack system, main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Oil - JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Shafts - 7/8" hard chrome plated, heat-treated alloy steel
- Bearing - Spherical -10 series, PFTE-lined, heat-treated alloy steel
All coil-over shocks come with required spring hardware, including lower spring retainer, upper pinch bolt, spring slider/divider, and dual rate cross over rings.
Each shock includes 2 rubber reservoir mounting blocks and 2 stainless steel worm drive hose clamps. Typical mounting locations for the reservoir include to the body of the shock or to cage tubework
- 1.50" mounting width with 1/2" bolt
- Fox 50/70 valving
Uses 3.0" ID springs (Sold separately)
Sold Individually, not as a pair or set
|Travel||Shaft Size||Compressed||Extended||Reservoir Size||Reservoir Hose Length|