King 2.0" IFP Shocks for 2007-2018 Jeep JK Wrangler Rear
King’s line of original equipment manufacturer, (OEM), shock upgrade kits provide a bolt on suspension system that elevates your on and off-road performance to unmatched levels. Each kit has been subjected to punishing real world testing to develop the optimal damping curves for your vehicle. Built with the same quality of materials and precise tolerances found on King's high end race shocks their OEM upgrade kits enable you to experience King's legendary ride quality on your Jeep JK Wrangler.
- 2.0" Shock cylinders are precision bored to within +/- .001, then honed after cadmium plating to remove buildup for a tight piston seal and optimum valving function.
- Internal IFP mono-tube reservoir design seperates shock fluid from nitrogen charges to resist shock daping fade longer than emulsion or twin tube shocks.
- The heat treated 6061 aluminum alloy piston has our highly developed port configurations that contribute to the unique damping performance and famous King ride quality.
- Wear bands are made from a Rulon composite that offers incredible wear resistance, low deformation under load and high compressive strength. Overlapping end design enhances sealing.
- Large 3/4" or 7/8" diameter shafts have a minimum tensile strength of 100,000 pounds per square inch. They are hard chromed and micro-polished to a 6 RA finish for extended seal life.
- High strength rod end designed for proper clearance on your application. Steel Teflon lined spherical bearings for smooth articulation and long life with no metal to metal contact.
- Aluminum components and vehicle specific mounts are machined from aircraft quality billet. Front and rear kits all include all necessary vehicle specific mounting brackets and hardware along with detailed installation instructions. Technical support, if needed, is only a phone call or email away.
- Eyelet upper mount with included bar pin eliminator
- Eyelet lower mount
Sold in Pairs with all mounting hardware needed.
Poly Performance would be happy to help you select the correct King Shocks for your application, please contact us with any questions