King Shocks 2018+ Jeep Wrangler JL Rear 2.5" Shock kit w/ Finned Piggyback Reservoir
King’s line of original equipment manufacturer, (OEM), shock upgrade kits provide a bolt on suspension system that elevates your on and off-road performance to unmatched levels. Each kit has been subjected to punishing real world testing to develop the optimal damping curves for your vehicle. Built with the same quality of materials and precise tolerances found on King's high end race shocks their OEM upgrade kits enable you to experience King's legendary ride quality on your Jeep JL Wrangler.
Optional Compression Adjuster
King's optional wide range compression adjuster gives you the ability to precisely adjust compression from super soft to super firm with the simple twist of a knob. The clearly marked knob offers 16 positive clicks of finely tuned adjustment. You can soften your ride when just cruising or firm up the compression when hammering rough terrain or carrying additional payload. You’ll have the ultimate in performance regardless of your pursuit.
- Lightweight hard anodized 6063 aluminum alloy reservoirs dissipate heat quickly and will not rust due to gas charging contamination.
- High quality fittings are mated to Aeroquip high pressure hoses which resist abrasion and kinking.
- Internally threaded top cap design threads over the shock body to enable maximum piston travel inside the shock body.
- 2.5" Shock cylinders are precision bored to within +/- .001, then honed after cadmium plating to remove buildup for a tight piston seal and optimum valving function.
- The heat treated 6061 aluminum alloy piston has our highly developed port configurations that contribute to the unique damping performance and famous King ride quality.
- Wear bands are made from a Rulon composite that offers incredible wear resistance, low deformation under load and high compressive strength. Overlapping end design enhances sealing.
- Large 3/4" or 7/8" diameter shafts have a minimum tensile strength of 100,000 pounds per square inch. They are hard chromed and micro-polished to a 6 RA finish for extended seal life.
- High strength rod end designed for proper clearance on your application. Steel Teflon lined spherical bearings for smooth articulation and long life with no metal to metal contact.
- Aluminum components and vehicle specific mounts are machined from aircraft quality billet. Front and rear kits all include all necessary vehicle specific mounting brackets and hardware along with detailed installation instructions. Technical support, if needed, is only a phone call or email away.
Sold in Pairs with all mounting hardware needed.
Poly Performance would be happy to help you select the correct King Shocks for your application, please contact us with any questions.