Trail-Gear Classic 79-95 Toyota High Steer Kit
Crossover Steering is critical for rock crawling. The stock steering just can't keep pace with today's super flexible suspension systems. This results in broken stock steering arms and loss of steering.
TRail-Gear's high steer kit features unbeatable quality at a super low price. Kit features super beefy, solid forged steering arms, heavy duty pitman arm, heavy duty .250 wall steering rods, and rod ends. Precision fit for easy assembly.
Flat steering arm kit requires custom mounting hardware, not included in kit.
- Solid forged steering arms forged from 8620 tool steel
- Heavy duty pitman arm
- Heavy duty .250 wall steering rods
- FJ80 Tie Rod Ends
- 1979-1995 Toyota Pickup (All Engines)
- 1985-1995 Toyota 4Runner (All Engines)
- Toyota Solid Front Axle Housing
Note: Rod ends are NOT covered by the No Questions Asked Lifetime Warranty.