Trail-Gear Toyota Differential Setup Kits
Trail-Gear differential setup kits feature factory Toyota bearings for lasting quality. Kits include bearings, shims, marking paint, and seals.
Due to the nationwide shortage of Koyo V6 differential bearings, we are temporarily substituting high-quality Timken bearings until Koyo bearings available again.
- Factory Toyota bearings for lasting quality
- Kits include bearings, shims, marking paint, and seals
- 1979-1995 Toyota Pickup (All Engines)
- 1985-1995 Toyota 4Runner (All Engines)
- The pinion bearing in the 4-cyl kit is the thicker style pinion bearing. It will work with both OEM and aftermarket gears in 1979-1985 Pickup/4Runner 4-cyl housings. It will also work with aftermarket gears in 1986-1995 4-cyl housings. If you want to rebuild a 1986-1995 4-cyl differential with stock Toyota gears, you will need to obtain the thinner style pinon bearing (Toyota part number 90366-35044-77) in addition to ordering this kit.
- For turbo applications, use the V6 Differential Setup Kit (part #140032-1).