05-UP Tacoma 2.5 VS Remote Reservoir CDCV Coilover Kit
ICON Vehicle Dynamics has taken their already perfect performing coilover shocks and given it the heat dissipation and long lasting performance of a full blown race shock. All of this has been developed to bolt on and install with ease. They increase suspension travel and dramatically increase the capabilities of your Tacoma's front suspension.
- Adjustable ride height from 0" - 3.5"
- Race shock piston with flutter stack compression valving
- Kit Includes Sway bar relocation brackets (IVD-58730 / IVD-58730-700)
- Kit also Includes Reservoir Mounting Brackets (IVD-58730 / IVD-58730-700)
- Cad-plated threaded body / Extreme Weather Plating Option Available
- Billet aluminum upper mount
- 5/8" PTFE-lined spherical bearing
- Completely re-buildable
- Hose Length Optimized for Increased Fluid Transfer
- Mounting Bracket Orients Reservoir for Optimum Tire Clearance
- External Reservoir Ensures Maximum Cooling
- Chrome-silicon spring
- 250 PSI nitrogen-charged internal reservoir
- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5 with 4.75” Backspace / 0mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 18x9 with 5.00” Backspace / 0mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 20x9 with 5.00” Backspace / 0mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 33" x 11.50" (Larger tires may fit but fender trimming and modifications will be required.)
- 2017-UP Tacoma TRD Pro models will have front lift height range of 0-1.25" over stock
- 700lb/in spring rate only recommended for trucks with additional weight added to front end.
IVD-58730C / IVD-58730C-700