Your headlights' range stays the same as your truck speeds up. That means that the faster you go, the less time you have to react. At speeds north of 100 MPH, your factory lighting system definitely isn't giving you enough time to react. That's why you need a Baja Designs OnX6 Racer Edition Light Bar. Designed for our Team Enlightened race team, the OnX6 Racer Edition Light Bar was developed specifically for off-road racers who are pushing past 110 MPH. Even the compact 20-inch version will add enough lighting power to make it safer to push the limit. The 20-inch OnX6 comes with our industry-first 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee and Limited Lifetime Warranty.
The OnX6™ Racer Edition LED Light Bar is BRIGHTER. BOLDER. BETTER.
- Satisfactions Guarantee – 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Limited Lifetime Warranty – Complete Purchase Protection
- uService® – Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView® – All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock™ – Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive® – Only LED Driven At 100%
- 5000K Daylight – Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Aircraft Grade Aluminum w/Mil-Spec Hard Anodize
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft & Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- OnX6 Racer Edition LED Light Bar
- Mounting Brackets
- Racer Edition Spot: A 4° beam focus for illumination WAY down the trail or road. The Racer Edition Spot is for speeds of 110+ MPH or if you need to see a mile+ away. This is the latest version for our Team Enlightened racers and is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights. (Lighting Zone 5+)
- Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Wide Driving (42°) and Spot (6°) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance (Lighting Zone 3)