The Baja Designs Squadron® Sport, although similar in aesthetics to the Squadron® Pro, the application for the Sport varies. The Squadron® Sport utilizes 4 Cree XP-G2 LEDs producing an impressive 1,800 lumens at 20 watts making it ideal for near field, side/backup and scene lighting application. An industry first 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee & Limited Lifetime Warranty is included for the ultimate in purchase protection.
PLEASE NOTE: The entire Sport Series now comes with black bezels instead of silver. Please bear with us as we wait for Baja Design to update their materials with new product photos. The Sports will now appear the same as the Pro Series, but with a matte black housing instead of gloss.
- Satisfactions Guarantee – 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Limited Lifetime Warranty – Complete Purchase Protection
- uService® – Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView® – All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock™ – Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive® – Only LED Driven At 100%
- 5000K Daylight – Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized & Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof, Submersible to 9ft)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- Squadron® Sport Flush Mount LED Light
- Mounting Bracket
- Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both wide cornering (42°) and Spot (9°) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance (Lighting Zone 3)
- Wide Cornering: BD was the first to develop a pattern specifically for cornering, dust and/or fog conditions. The Wide Driving pattern offers a 42° flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting. (Lighting Zones 1 & 2)
- Spot: A longer and narrower 9° beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights. (Lighting Zone 4 & 5)
- Flood: Excellent work light or "scene light" with an extremely smooth 60° circle that projects about 60 ft). This pattern is not suitable for driving. (Lighting Zone 7)