Fox 2.5 Factory Race Series Coil-Over Internal Bypass Remote Reservoir Shock w/ DSC Adjuster
Fox's Factory Race Series coil-over shocks are the foundation of a race-winning suspension. They epitomize efficiency by combining our race-proven damping technology with a means to suspend the vehicle in one easy-to-mount assembly.
Regardless of whether you are flying high over the desert or struggling to stick to a rock face on an off-camber climb, our coil-overs will give you the damping performance, suspension control and proper spring rate to get the job done. They come in several rock-solid configurations that will fit your application perfectly.
INTERNAL BYPASS (IBP)
Position-sensitive internal-bypass control in a coil-over body. For classes that mandate a single shock per wheel or anyone who wants it all. Provides bypass damping and suspends the vehicle in a compact lightweight package. Fox's patented tnternal bypass technology offers position sensitibe damping that adapts to any terrain on or off the road, provifings a plush, predicatable ride everywhere you go.
DUAL SPEED COMPRESSION (DSC) ADJUSTER
Add remarkable versatility and precise tuning with Fox's DSC adjuster. A simple twist of either two adjuster knobs allows 10 separate low-speed and 12 high-speed compression levels. Included new black anodized aluminum reservoir increases cooling efficiency.
ROTATING RESERVOIR BRIDGE (RRB)
Fox's Rotating Reservoir Bridge (RRB) technology allows quick and easy 360 degree positioning of the shock reservoir with a spanner wrench to achieve optimal chassis clearance.
- Body - Smooth bore and honed seamless steel
- Body Plating - Zinc plated for a long lasting finish
- Components - Black anodized, CNC machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Piston - 7075 hard-anodized high-flow aluminum piston
- Valving - Tunable, velocity sensitive deburred valve shims
- Seals - High-temp Viton® Redundant sealing pack system with main seal, wiper seal and scraper seal
- Oil - JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Shafts - 7/8"" 17-4 H900 hard chrome plated stainless steel
- Bearing - Spherical -10 series, PFTE-lined, heat-treated alloy steel
All coil-over shocks come with required spring hardware, including lower spring retainer, upper preload adjuster, preload lock ring, spring slider/divider, and dual rate cross over rings.
Poly Performance stocks shocks as below, if you require anything different, or would like custom valving for no additional charge, we would be happy to assist you, please contact us.
- 1.50 mounting width with 1/2" bolt
- Fox 2,1/70 valving
- Uses 3.0"" ID springs (Sold separately)
- Sold Individually, not as a pair or set
|Travel||Shaft Size||Extended||Compressed||Reservoir Size||Reservoir Hose Length|