ICON 1996-2004 Tacoma / 1996-2002 4Runner (0-3" Lift) Front EXT Travel 2.5 VS IR Coilover Kit
Shipping calculated at checkout.
These adjustable coil-over shocks have proven their strength and longevity for years on end and they keep going. These shocks offer the best ride quality and handling. They increase suspension travel and dramatically increase the capabilities of your Tacoma or 4Runner's front suspension. These are a Race-Proven shock designed for the daily driver and the avid off-roader all in one!
- Adjustable ride height from 0" - 3"
- Race shock piston with flutter stack compression valving
- Cad-plated threaded body
- Billet aluminum upper mount
- 5/8" PTFE-lined spherical bearings
- Completely re-buildable
- 2.5" shock diameter to prevent overheating
- Chrome-silicon spring
- 250 PSI nitrogen-charged internal reservoir
- Factory Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: 8.5" wide wheel with 4.75" backspace
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 33" x 11.50" (Larger Tires May Fit but Fender Trimming and Modifications will be Required)
- Aftermarket front upper control arms required for installation
- 700lb/in spring rate only recommended for trucks with additional weight added to front end