ICON 2.5 VS IR Front Coilover Shock Kit for 2005+ Toyota Tacoma
ICON engineers’ primary focus is to increase wheel travel and damping ability, which translates into outstanding vehicle control and ride quality both on and off-road. Starting with the basics, ICON takes a modular approach to their kits. ICON has put tremendous effort into ensuring that these kits can be bolted on and require no serious or permanent mods to an already durable and proven vehicle platform.
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock
- Vehicle specific tuned front for superior shock damping and control
- Adjustable coilovers provide 0-3.5" (05-15 models) or 0-2.75" (16-UP models) of lift height
- 6061 aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coilover shock body with 7/8" shaft
- FK Rod End bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- Bolt-on system means no cutting or welding necessary for install
- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5 with 4.75” Backspace / 0mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 18x9 with 5.00” Backspace / 0mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 20x9 with 5.00” Backspace / 0mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 33" x 11.50" (Larger tires may fit but fender trimming and modifications will be required.)
- 2017-UP Tacoma TRD Pro models will have front lift height range of 0-1.25" over stock
- 700lb/in spring rate only recommended for trucks with additional weight added to front end.